So.. been almost 3 days after the big eve thingy.. how’s it goin y’all? Resolutions and stuff? Gonna try and do a few things and try and not do a few things? Me? Dunno.. kinda unsure. Was thinking of the following resolutions on the New Year’s eve, but had the intuition that I wouldn’t follow ’em anyway, so cancelled the plan. And boy, was I right in doing so or what! Read on to find out how-
1) No procrastion. Have already delayed my first New Year’s post by 3 days.
2) Be more proactive. Called up a couple of friends today after receiving their hurt messages- “How come you didn’t even wish me!:( “
3) Be more health-conscious. Subway sandwich was the closest I got to this in the last 3 days.
4) Ensure a brighter future, career-wise. Called up dad and cried and asked him to marry me off to the next rich and hansum dood he spots next.
5) Take German language test within one week. Haven’t gotten beyond – ‘Iche heisse Beatnik’, yet.
6) No wasting time/money/energy on crappy movies. Umm.. let’s go to the next point.
7) Read less(no, seriously! The way I read.. it can screw my eyes). Bought a fresh batch of chick-lits today from Crossword.
8) Stop obsessing(about things in general). I was sooper hysterical about my expanding bottoms, dearth of money(it’s never enough anyway), not-yet-long-enough hair, and a bleak everythingwise-future today.
9) Do not be cynical anymore. Huh, what’s so great about the New Year anyway? It’s just a time to buy new calendar.
10) Do not post anything negative about yourself. This post will give you an idea of what I was trying not to do, but had the insight on the New Year’s that I would do it anyway, so decided against trying to not do it, and thus, did it, making my insight correct in the end.
Yeah, so, Happy New Year and all that, people.